The team at Parshalls can amend poor soil quality, restoring it closer to the natural conditions our trees and shrubs thrive in.
Trees in urban landscapes don’t get the benefits that our forest trees get. We blow, rake and clean up all the fallen leaves and sticks that fall throughout the year. Naturally that material is allowed to decompose and bring nutrients back into the soil that our trees need and use to thrive. Parshall Tree Care has a remedy for your problem.
Parshall Tree Care will apply organic matter back into your soil. We can restore your trees growing space back to a more natural way of life.
- Increased nutrient availability.
- Increased water retention.
- Decrease soil compaction.
- Increased root health.
- Increased photosynthetic capabilities.
- Increased energy storage.
- Resistance to insects and disease.
- Positive response to environmental stresses.